CK-8 Computer Controlled Coiling Machine
CK-8 is the ideal cost saving replacement for mechanical coiling machines.
Careful consideration of the design and features have resulted in an unprecedented low price for a quality CNC coiling machine.
- CK-8 is the ideal cost saving replacement for mechanical coiling machines. Careful consideration of the design and features have resulted in an unprecedented low price for a quality CNC coiling machine.
- Vertical position of Arbor can be adjusted manually.
- The standard CK-8 uses 2 Point coiling for right and left hand coiling.
- Small machine space is achieved by combining machine and computer in one unit.
- Free length control, using static capacity sensor, is supplied as standard.
- CK-8 has 4 standard axes: Feed, Cut, Wedge Pitch and Diameter.
|Peripheral Device Control
Servo axes features
|Wedge Pitch Slide
Optional servo axes features
Download of the catalogue
Please note contents of this web page is subject to change without notice.